This is currently a stub to organize consulting files.
- Nature Medicine Points of Significance
- Ten Simple Rules for Effective Statistical Practice
- ASA Statement on p-values
Reverse chronological order (newer on top)
Recorded conversations during the 2017-2018 school year including summer 2018.
- Dealing with overdispersion in count data
- Cross-over experiment with significant sequence effect
- Nonlinear estimation
Recorded conversations during the 2016-2017 school year including summer 2017.
- Differences in word frequencies between corpora
- Coefficient of variation for cross-over design
- Disease detection
- Interpretation of pvalues
- Interpretation of spline basis coefficients
- Completely randomized vs cross-over design
- Correlation structure for cyclical structures
- Sample collection for metagenomic analysis
- Split-plot design with non-randomized factors
- Steer diet-zinc analysis (obtaining relevant data summaries)
- Genotype-treatment interaction (alpha lattice)
- Include covariate in cross-over experiment?
- Cross-over behavioral experiment
- RANDOM vs REPEATED in SAS
- Regression assumptions (QTL)
- Complicated design
- Multivariate count data
- Simplifying time series
- Offset when coefficient is not 1
- Zero-inflated Prediction