Imputing missing data in surveys
National survey lots of missing values. In particular the response has 82% missingness and explanatory variables range from almost complete to around the same level of missingness. How can we impute the missing values?
- How was the data gathered? Simple random sample? Stratified?
- Why are you interested in doing imputation?
- 82% seems like a lot of missingness, especially in the response
- The client will likely need to get comfortable with missing data approaches.
- Statistical Analysis with Missing Data
blog comments powered by Disqus